Saturday, November 24, 2012

OH MY GOODNESS!!

After nearly a year of the Blogger nightmare that is, or should I say was, I am finally getting time to figure out why and how to delete photos and add new ones on this blog!  Let's just say it doesn't help that I am technologically ignorant overall and very impatient when it comes to sitting still while my dear technological marvel of a husband tries to figure things out for me!
That being said...I think I'm on track.  One thing I did do was take the first 3 years of the blog and delete those for good, as in forever!  But have no fear I made them in to books that I will have to treasure.  I mean come on...how many people go back to revisit a post from 2009 anyway?  Well, I saved a couple here and there, but for the most part I eliminated most of it.  I'm only going to keep up about a year at a time.
So...here's what I hope you can expect...lots of pictures from here on out!  Just give me another day or so when the kids go back to school and I'll have a cotton-pickin' quiet moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment