Monday, October 8, 2012

This Might Be Too Gross For You To Read...You've Been Forewarned

Y'all forgive me.  I can't believe I'm posting this, but it 'crack'ed me up.

Mystery of 3 Year Old Life # 43,349 :  SOLVED

Sawyer: "Mommy, will you help me go potty?  And will you hold my hand?"

Me: "Yes, of course."

We walk into the bathroom and Sawyer sits down to do his business.  I sit on a stool near the sink and hold his hand.

Sawyer: (super serious) "Mommy, where does the poop come out of my bottom?"

Me:  "Well, to be honest, your bottom has a little hole at the bottom where your poops come out.  That's where you wipe when you're done."

Sawyer: (looking astonished)  "You mean there's a LITTLE hole in my crack?"

Me:  "Well, yes."

Sawyer:  "Oh my Goodness! (great enthusiasm) Well, if I have a big poop then I might crack my crack."

Me:  silence

Listen, if you never want to read this blog again due to its sheer lack of grace then I wholeheartedly understand!

***This one is definitely written with Uncle Penn in mind!  ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment