Basically, I haven't put anything up lately because I have run out of free storage. I guess you could say that I am not being very "customer-ly" (is that a word..no) because I am not willing to pay for it. I tried to get my computer nerd huband to get me around the small fact that I've blown up my picture storage allotment. (Yes, I said nerd...I'm secretly jealous) But he said it was a no go. So to get around it I've had to make the decision to either pay up or delete some stuff. I chose deletion. So here's why there have been no posts in the past week. I am going to go back to the start of the blog and make the first year into a book, and then delete it. I've wanted to do that anyway, so this is kinda forcing me to get with it. It is going to take me a few hours to hammer it out and I just haven't had the time this week. The beginning of the week has been busy and rainy, which means not only do I have things to do I have all of the kids inside...with me...right here...all over me, too. That translates into no.quiet.computer.time! I also have been working on cleaning up my scrapbook closet and filling in some of the kids school memories books before the school year ends. (Did I just say school year ends? AACCKK!) Then mom came up yesterday and we were busy the whole day doing all sorts o' stuff. Anyway, I have all of these things I've been wanting to post, but either no time or no pictures can be posted. So therefore...nothing has been done. But I'll be back either with wonderfully witty and intelligent things to say OR I'll just put up some pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment