Monday, May 7, 2012

For the Love...Disney World: Magic Kingdom Day One, Part 3

I know...FINALLY I'm wrapping up the first day! Just for the record...we were there for 14 hours on Day One, so if you're still following us you're lucky I've only shown you half of the pictures! And as you can tell...Sass needed a nap!
Dumbo is always a must-do! This ended up being Sawyer's favorite ride. And apparently when the new section of Fantasyland opens at the end of 2012 there will be another Dumbo ride!



Thank goodness for PhotoPass. We'll have to order this one from DW. I don't know what happened here, but at least you can get a blurry idea of what a nutty group we looked like with Mickey and Minnie. Bebe was sooo happy that Minnie held (and pretended to want to keep) her Minnie.
Soon after Minnie and Mickey, we hung around to let the girls meet the girls...Cinderella and Belle (and Aurora...not shown). Bebe turns into complete mush around the princesses. It's actually kind of sweet. Sass liked them, but not loved them. She kind of warmed up to Belle. She blew her a kiss and gave her a high-five. I'm sure it's because Belle and I look just alike...don't ya think?
You can see Sass leaning in away from Cinderella.


We stopped off to meet Pluto real quick! All the kids liked him. You can see Saw wouldn't take his eyes off of him. Saw barked at him a couple of times, too!
We then ate dinner at the Crystal Palace off Main Street and hung out with Eeyore, Winnie, Piglet, and Tigger. At first Bebe was the only one that wanted a picture with these guys. Then the boys warmed up to them too and wanted to be in the picture. Sass was OVER IT and wanted nothing to do with them. She would point to them and smile when they were far away, but when they got within 20 feet she started to panic and nearly jumped out of her high chair a couple of times!



The castle lit up is always amazing. Looks just like my house!


WIPED OUT Y'ALL! I had reservations to watch the fireworks from a "secret" location and Saw even slept through the fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment