Then on Thursday we headed straight for the fun! Apparently, Sumner did not want his picture taken in front of the castle. After a slight attitude adjustment we were on our way. We did do another "obligatory castle shot" the next day.
Gotta do the teacups!
And meet Alice and the White Rabbit. The Sass was not too happy with the characters and Sawyer usually could not take his eyes off them either from the sheer fascination or fear! No, he was smiling and was good to go as long has his Daddy was near!
Next up...Tomorrowland Speedway! The front red car is Sumner and Daddy.
There goes Nana and Bebe!
I love this one of PawPaw and Sawyer. All you can see of Saw is his newly aquired pair of ears!
Oh no! The kids have been trapped by the evil Zurg!
But all is well when they meet the REAL Buzz Lightyear!
While everyone else is riding Space Mountain...Stitch comes over to comfort Sawyer. Stitch saw him upset that he couldn't ride with everyone else so he came over to hug him! It was really sweet!
And to kill a little time while the others rode Space Mountain...we met Chip and Dale. And yes, I am wearing ears!! I forgot I was holding them for Sumner. I think it's a look I carry fairly well. ha ha
So tune in tomorrow folks, or maybe in a couple of days, for the rest of Day One!
No comments:
Post a Comment