Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Purty Toes & Sumner-isms

Lately, due to the beautiful weather and a cute pair of sandals, we've been painting toes around here.  I painted the Sass' cute itty bitties the other day and at first she didn't know what to think or do.  Bebe and I kept saying "You got pretty toes" (and "purty toes") to her and it was sooo cute.  She would point her little leg and toes forward so she could show them off.  And now everytime you say "purty toes" to her she looks down at her toes and then shows them off to you!  So Sweet!
Hardly visible in the picture, I know, but they're so itty bitty!  You can click on them to get a closer view! ha


Bebe and Sass' toes!

A Couple of Sumner-isms...

Sumner: Mommy, do you know why I like Batman so much?
Me: Why?
Sumner: Because before I was in your tummy I was with God and He showed me the Batman movies. That's why I already like Batman.
Sidenote: He has never seen a Batman movie! Cartoons, maybe a couple, but not a movie! So funny.


Last Sunday Nana gave the kids $1 to put in the collection plate.  We sit in the very last row and so when the collection plate comes by it is full and I guess Sumner took notice.  After Sumner put in his $1 he whispered to Nana, "Jesus sure is getting a lot of money today!"

No comments:

Post a Comment