Say that last part 5 times fast.
We went to IKEA awhile back to get the boys some new shelving and chest of drawers for their room. Does that sound right? If you get 2 is it 2 chest of drawers, or does that make it chests of drawers or a pair of chest of drawers or what? If you think you have the anwer...please advise.
Anywaaaay, my big girl was being all poor pitiful Pearl because she didn't get anything. She loves the kids' rooms at IKEA and she LOVE, LOVE, LOVES the bunk beds and lofts. But with a price tag of $200-300, Momma ain't payin' (no Daddy either).
But little BooBoo still wants something and she really, reeeaaallly NEEDS a bunk bed or loft. Like I said...ask and she shall receive...
I am kicking myself for not having a better during picture...prestained and out in the garage. I do like that she has all this floor space to play and shelving for her precious things. I must NOT forget my awesome Schneider-of-a-husband (minus the cigs in sleeve) that can build anything...without plans or directions. Y'all, I'm not kidding...no plans or directions!!!
Before...
During...
After...
Honestly, it's a bit overwhelming isn't it?! Quite the big girl bed. And please keep in mind...not cleaned up/organized yet. But...Bebe loves it though and that's what counts. And boy is it a tangible example of how much her Daddy loves her and what he is willing to do for her! I miss being able to sit on her bed and talk to her or read to her. Oh, I still get up there and read with her...it just takes a little more effort on my part!
‘Tis the Season Saturday {09.19.26}
19 hours ago
How awesome is that??? I'm so impressed! How high are the ceilings in her room? My girls need this!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I've been MIA from the blog world, but I'm still reading yours all the time. I'm just in too much of a funk/fog to write coherent sentences much of the time. Your kiddos are so precious. And The Sass is growing too fast! They're all so cute.