Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sass!

This weekend, my baby girl, turned 1! I can.not.believe.it! As I've said before and I'm sure I'll say it again...it seems like she's been here forever and yet I can't believe it's gone so fast! I feel like she just got here! Sassy is our only blonde hair, blue-eyed baby! She is just a happy little squirt that has the cutest little gap in her front teeth. And she doesn't mind sharpening them on anything, especially her mommy's arms, shoulders, etc. Just some notes for myself...most of the time we call her Sass or Pert. Pert is the short version of the redneck 'perty girl'. She WOULD NOT hold her own bottle until about 3 weeks ago. Lazy little patooski! She waves the most delicate little wave...a wave from the wrist and her fingers just float up and down. Unlike the squinchy little finger wave my others did for the most part. She doesn't walk yet, but she's cruising everywhere. She might be walking by now, but she doesn't have much chance since her mommy and big sister are always carrying her from place to place. She loves watching her sister and brothers and is really starting to join in on their fun, whether it be wrestling or laughing or whatever! Here's some pics of her actual birthday...we had a party the next day and I'll put those pics up soon!
She was pretty much in awe of her cupcake...and thus, very reluctant to touch it. She liked the taste, but was happy to wait for it to be brought to her mouth. She did get in to it after about 10 minutes! She loved to squish it between her fingers!







No comments:

Post a Comment